Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!! I am back with another blog post on a product from the Brand Arad.
If you haven’t seen my previous blog posts about this brand and other products you may do by clicking on one of these links (on the first post there is also a summary of what the brand in general offers!) –
- Arad Dead Sea Malta – The Facial Cleansing Milk Review
- Arad Dead Sea Malta – Facial Mud Mask – Review
- Arad Dead Sea Malta – Exfoliating Facial Gel Review
- Arad Dead Sea Malta – Fluffy Liquid Soap Mousse Review
- Arad – Hydro Light Moisturizer for Oily Skin – Review
If you are Maltese like me, then you can also go and visit Arad Dead Sea Malta‘s Facebook Page!!
Today I shall be reviewing the Eye Contour Balm from Arad. I find that under my eyes I tend to get dry skin therefore, a little moisture would go a long way!
The Eye Contour Balm contains minerals from the Dead Sea and also includes Vitamins and Whey Proteins that help to maintain the below actions and benefits –
- It helps to soften up any fine lines and wrinkles that your skin may have
- It helps to smoothen and firm the skin around the eye which is very delicate
- It helps to minimise puffiness
- It also helps to delay any future signs of ageing
How I apply it –
It comes in a white creamy formula and I apply it with my ring finger and gently tap the product under my eyes. I also apply it to the sides of my mouth as I do also tend to have dryness round that area however, not as much as under my eyes.
I use this product every morning and evening after I have applied all of my face products therefore, this is the last step to my morning and evening skin care routine!
My thoughts –
This product has helped my under eyes to not be as scary puffy as they would normally be. But I love this product for helping my dryness underneath my eyes decrease. It really did help in smoothing my skin out!
Have you ever tried this product? Have you ever tried any other product from Arad?
Thank you so much for reading! Have a lovely weekend!