Woah!! The days are passing by!! I have not even noticed that we are actually in JULY! I might still be living under the month of June!
I have not filmed a June Favourites for my youtube channel however I hope to write up a blog post of my favourites instead! Hope I will not forget as this week is a whirlwind full of work, appointments and then finally a four day getaway break – which I am so LOOKING FORWARD to!!!
Anyways, enough chit chat and let’s get onto the Makeup Tutorial of today!
First off I would like to say that this was a collab with three other special girls – they were:
Anais from Makeupbylala – https://www.youtube.com/user/mibellas…
And her video – https://t.co/Tp9g6r8YGq
Blair Stewart – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqw9…
And her video – https://t.co/BK7Q4VPGSv
Misty Wynters – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8dw…
And her video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB1a-…
Please check out their channels and show them some LOVE because they all are beautiful and creative Ladies!!
Now we all decided to do a summer themed videos. We have three makeup looks and summer outfit essentials !!
I did a Summer’s Night Makeup Tutorial! I used my new favourite palette – Night Goddess from Illuminate by Ashley that I purchased from BH Cosmetics! Yes, Ashley Tisdale has a MAKEUP BRAND!! Ahhh, exciting!
Products that were used:
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss
- Makeup Revolution Pro Base Blur Primer Illumination Base
- MUA Pro Base Prime & Conceal – Green
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Powerless Foundation – Nude Beige
- Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder – Peach Glow
- Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Liquid Concealer – Fair & Light
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Blonde (eBay replica)
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Illuminate by Ashley Tisdale Night Goddess Eyeshadow palette
- Shades used:
- Wild Child
- Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara
- Essence I love extreme volume Mascara
- MUA Mosaic Blush in English Rose
- MUA Bronze & Sculpt Contour Kit in Medium/Dark
- MUA Strobe & Glow Highlight Kit in Pink Luster
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip Color in Beeper
I hope you liked this Makeup Tutorial!
Help me by giving it a THUMBS UP and if you haven’t already done so – SUBSCRIBE to my channel if you want to see more!!