I can imagine what you are all thinking, Kezia where have you gone?
Well that’s a good question! Since my last blog post, I started a new JOB and I GRADUATED in Scotland … so yeah I am quite busy and getting back into my routine after coming back from abroad! I am so happy to have a routine again as I don’t work well without one!
If you have been following my blog, you know that during the month of December I do Blogmas, and this year isn’t any different.
Now I may not be starting off Blogmas with a very non-chrirstmas related blog post however, this is something you might want to try out during these winter cold months that are upcoming. So technically It makes sense of including it in my Blogmas!
Cocoa Locks is a brand that has these miracle worker products for healthier hair. They offer a hot chocolate or milkshake and have free worldwide shipping. I personally never had heard of a hot chocolate that would help your hair, even when I told my friends they couldn’t believe it. Nonetheless, I was eager to try it out especially with all the positives that they stated to have which are –
- It is formulated for fuller and longer hair
- It is said that it is more powerful and effective than vitamins or gummies
- It should help reduce the chances of damaged, broken hair and help achieve healthier hair from within.
- Even though you are drinking hot chocolate, it is made up of low calories, low fat – only 26 calories a mug.
- It tastes great and contains healthy ingredients such as Zinc and Biotin which have been clinically proven to achieve longer hair.
Therefore, this hot chocolate formula repairs, rebuilds, helps with growth and strengthens your hair. “It is infused with essential hair vitamins & minerals to ensure that you can achieve that celebrity shine with just one Hot Chocolate a day!”
Cocoa Locks contains healthy ingredients –
- BIOTIN & SELENIUM – Promotes the growth of hair to ensure that new and existing hair are growing at a healthy rate
- SELENIUM, ZINC, FOLIC ACID – Improves all round condition of the hair by repairing damage caused by external factors and stimulates new hair to grow.
- BIOTIN – Increases hair production, which creates fuller hair with more volume… say goodbye to flat, lifeless hair.
- ZINC & SELENIUM – Thinning, loss of hair are often due to less zinc or selenium in your system, and cocoa locks includes them to make sure your daily needs are met!
My thoughts …
Well I love the idea of a hot chocolate helping my hair grow and be healthy. It’s quite easy to prepare, I like taking it with some heated milk and mix it with two tablespoons of cocoa locks and then leave it cool down a little! I love the taste of it, it’s not too thick and not too chocolate-y but just right!! Even though I love the idea, I kind of forget to take one per day though. I like that during the winter you have your warm drink sorted but I don’t find myself taking it everyday!
As for results, I have taken it approximately 15 times in the last month and I do notice that my hair is less lifeless, stronger and longer. I did go and trim it and applied colour in the before and after photos.I don’t understand in hair much, but I do like how my hair styles now and it\s easier to brush through. I guess if you don’t like taking vitamins, this could be an alternative and what\s a bonus is that for winter you have a warm hot chocolate and for summer you can choose to have a cool milkshake, as they have the milkshake version too!!
What do you guys think? Are you interested in trying this out for yourselves? Or have you already tried it out? Let me know your answers in the comments down below!! Thank you all so much for reading and I appreciate all your support! I hope that you are excited for my Blogmas this year!! Also, please be sure to check out my FB page where I will be hosting Christmas Giveaways throughout December!! Love you all!!