I hope you are all having a great day! I wanted to come along here on my blog and write up a quick blog post.
Yesterday, I uploaded a video showing everyone a Valentine’s Day Makeup Tutorial. And like I do every week I share the videos I upload on my Youtube Channel and also write a blog post about the products I used or mentioned in the video. And its no different today!
Before sharing the video I would like to note that yes this is a Valentine’s Day Makeup Tutorial but it isn’t for those people who are in a relationship or have a date! It is for everyone and everybody!
Valentine’s is just another day however, we could show more love to somebody we care about, more on this day than any other. You could think about the past year and just feel so thankful and grateful to this/those person/s who has/have only shown you love and happiness and helped you with any difficulties that you faced throughout the year. Anyways that’s what I do, either way I hope you all have a lovely Valentine’s Day and be sure to spend it around people who love you and care about you!
The products I used in this tutorial were –
- The Body Shop – All in one 5 Action Perfector Insta Blur Primer
- Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation Shade 2.0
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer Shade Light Warm
- P.S. Insta Girl Rice Powder Loose Powder
- Soap & Glory Archery Eyebrow Pencil
- Max Factor Natural Brow Gel
- Colourpop Dream St Eyeshadow Palette (Collaboration with Kathleen Lights)
- Shades used – Magical, Shooting Star, Potion, Elfish, Sweet Dreams, Moony
- Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara
- Essence Luminous matt bronzing powder – lighter skin
- Makeup Revolution Blush Palette
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter – in Liquid Starlight
- MUA Prism Jelly Highlighter
- Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Dreamy (Collaboration with Kathleen Lights)
I really hope you liked this look!
Comment down below on what you will be doing tomorrow? I will be going back home and cannot wait to see everyone again!! I also have date night and I have not seen my boyfriend for a month now so I am excited for that!
Thank you for reading!!