I hope you are enjoying my Blogmas content!! Be sure to be subscribed to my Youtube Channel KezziesCorner as there will be a bonus video coming!! So excited to share it with you all!!
For today’s blog post I thought why not share with you a recipe which is Christmas-sy and easy to do!
I am sure if you are Maltese you would have done Coconut balls once at school.
- 250g Morning Coffee biscuits – I had mine shipped from Malta curtesy of my parents
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 45g desiccated coconut (plus a extra for rolling the balls)
- 1 (397g) tin condensed milk
- Crush the biscuits into tiny little pieces into a large bowl – best way to do this is to place the biscuits in a small plastic bag and crush them using a rolling pin.
- Then add 45g of coconut pieces and 5 table spoons of cocoa powder to the mixture
- Then add 1 whole tin of condensed milk (I like adding half and half so to make sure you mix your whole mixture.
- And then here comes the messy part – with your hands you are going to take from the mixture and roll it into small balls.
- After you have used up all the mixture, sprinkle with coconut and there you have coconut balls.
Have you ever tried making coconut balls? What’s your favourite dessert dish for Christmas? Comment down below!!
Thank you so much for reading!!