I am currently in Malta for a little trip but on Sunday will fly back to Stirling. But I couldn’t miss my weekly blog post! And like I wrote, this week you got two blog posts and not just one!
So here is the second one of the week!
It is all about a Cut Crease Makeup Tutorial using Soph X Makeup Revolution’s Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette.
I love both products. The eyeshadow palette has a variety of colour choices and you can create so many looks out of it! It is only £10! That is such a great price! The packaging is so cute too however, the open it, it is such a hassle!!
The shadows applies well, there is some fall out so if you prefer to not do your foundation before your eye makeup then do so! But I honestly don’t mind and you can brush off the fall out and just re apply some concealer. The shadows blend well and are so pigmented. I used the shade fairy lights which is a shimmer shade all over my lid, and I dampened my brush to up the effect of that shadow and it worked out great!
I also loved the highlighter palette that comes with a variety of highlight shades. They are so pigmented and you should definitely mix and match to brighten up that highlight!! The highlighter palette is £8. All in all I really loved using both palettes and think that they are worth the buy!!
Here is the makeup tutorial –
Here are the products I used in the makeup tutorial on the video!
- Essence Colour Correcting Liquid Concealer in Green
- Benefit Porefessional Primer
- Benefit Porefessional Pore Minimizing makeup
- Too Faced Born This Way in Porecelain
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair Neutral
- Makeup Revolution Luxury Powder – Banana
- Catrice Matt & Glow Powder & Wax
- Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara
- Makeup Revolution Soph X Ultra Eyeshadows Palette – 24 shades – Shades used – Peaches, Danger, Fairy Lights
- Catrice Glam & Doll Super Black eyeliner
- Catrice Glam & Doll False Lashes Mascara
- Essence volume Stylist lash extension mascara
- Catrice Face Palette – Matt Contouring and Matt Powder
- Makeup Revolution Soph X Highlighter Palette
- Flormar Silky Matte Liquid Lipstick in Autumn Timber
- Too Faced Hangover 3 in 1 Setting Spray
I hope you enjoyed the makeup look. I really enjoyed creating it. It was my first cut crease attempt, I hope to get better.
Thank you so much for reading!!