Everyone, it’s 2017!!!
I hope you all had a lovely New Year’s! Mine went by in a blur! Literally it flew by, I didn’t realise how quick a day can pass when you are so tired from all the dancing that you did the night before!!
Anyway’s back on Saturday – the last day of 2016 – I uploaded a video and never got a chance to share it here on my blog. As I share every video I upload here on my blog I thought that this video couldn’t be the first one that I forget to share here!
Especially since it is a video that I will constantly watch even in years to come! I never did this before but in this video I was accompanied with Amy who is my best friend and I love her to bits! She even agreed to do this video with me and I am so grateful for her doing so, because not only did it come so good but I really enjoyed doing it with her as well!
So lately I have noticed this boyfriend/best friend does my makeup voiceover challenge and I thought that this would be a fun video to do and share with you guys! I really hope you enjoy watching it!
As a note please remember that we both did the script and she in by no means or ways did she say those things with an intention to hurt me but we both wrote the voiceover to be as funny as possible!!
Here is the video –
Here are all the products that I used as in the video they weren’t really mentioned (I also hope you like the makeup look) –
- Max Factor Smooth Miracle Primer
- LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Green
- Milani Concealer in Warm Beige
- Milani Conceal Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation in 01 Creamy Vanilla
- Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer in the shade Classic Beige
- Milani Face Powder in Light Medium
- Billion Dollar Brows Eyebrow Pencil
- Illuminate by Ashley Tisdale Beach Goddess Eyeshadow Palette
- Shades used –
- Fiji – Shimmery Rose Gold Shade
- Maui – Shimmery Pink/Purple Shade
- Bora Bora – Shimmery Gold Shade
- St Barts – Shimmery Dark Rose Gold Shade
- Tahiti – Matte Iced Pink Shade
- Jordana Fabuliner liquid eyeliner
- Essence Colourflash Volume Mascara
- Essence I love Extreme Volume Mascara
- QiBest Longlasting Liquid lipstick in the shade number 607
- MUA Bronzed Perfection Shimmer in Sahara Sunlight
- MUA Blusher in Bonbon
- City Color Highlight Trio
I really did forget the bronzer/blusher/highlight steps!! That wasn’t a joke HAHA!
What did you think of the video? Did you like the makeup look? How was your new year?
Thank you so much for reading!
Anywho’s be sure to expect more posts here on my blog as this year I really would like to write more and not only post videos!!
I hope you have a lovely day!